Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Back in Chi-town

And boy, is it good to be back. For a bit. Less than two weeks now, I suppose...
So, I was planning on hooking up with Karli (arlikay.blogspot.com) and her possee. Unfortunately, I somehow failed to realize that they were biking an entirely different route than the one I had planned to bike. This proves to me that you truly do only hear what you want to hear, sometimes.

I think though, that I'm back to the plan of going solo, and hoping to hook up with other cyclists enroute. I'll probably post an ad on adventure cycling's website, though it's a bit late in the game. You never know.

Anyhow, so, this weekend, I'm having a rummage sale. Next weekend, my roommates are throwing me a going away brunch... and I have vague plans of leaving the following Tuesday.

That's it for now. Thanks for reading! Bob, thanks for the encouragement! Karli, thanks for catching my mistake!

3 comments:

russen said...

I didn't realize that you were planning on coming back through Chicago. Where are you headed next?

I ran into Heather on sunday, seeing an industrial show at The Abbey. It seemed like this might have been awkward, but it's Heather, who probably doesn't even know how to be unfriendly, so she bought me a shot and a beer.

ZXC said...

I'll be in Chicago for just under two weeks. Then, to the east!

Anonymous said...

Continuing in the vain of being all-too-absent, I haven't seen you yet!! You sound like you're doing so wonderfully, in that: you're DOING! Absolutely don't let up bugging on me so that I make sure I see you before you leave. Hearts and stars to you brave one.