Friday, July 13, 2007

Meyersdale, PA

This'll be a quick update, because I'm still hoping to make it about 15 more miles today, which should put me on the east side of the eastern continental divide. My thoughts are scattered about...
Last night I camped in Confluence, PA, and ended up hanging out with Bob, who was heading from D.C. to Pittsburgh. We have tentative plans to bike in Nova Scotia this fall. We shall see.
I've had tons of experiences over the past couple days, some good, some bad, but of course, the bad makes for better stories. I think I'll have to write a book.
Sorry for the lack of details. Next time, more details. And, you know... stay tuned for that book.

2 comments:

BOB13 said...

I love these town names you're coming across. Defiance. Confluence. Have you gone through Intercourse, PA yet? I rememember riding through Pittsburgh. Damn hilly. But surprisingly beautiful. Can't wait for that book.

Zesty said...

Hope you have a tail wind all the way! Keep Spinnin' - We're thinking about you!
Mindy and Bruce